Hello I have three buttons:
When one of them is disable I'd like to hide it. And my question is: Is it possible? If yes, how can I do it?
Hi @KacperSzafranski13 ,
You can't totally hide a button from the UX page. You can only enable/disable it based on driver.
Cheers!
Yes is the answer - you need to setup a boolean line item and link it to the button via the below option
And that line item can be as complicated as you want it to be.
Yes, I use this functionality, but then this button cannot be simply pressed, and I would like it to disappear when it is unavailable
@KacperSzafranski13 - I don’t think we can hide an action button on the page if it’s unavailable.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…