Is the duplicate app function still available? I'm trying to copy an app to reference it for a different model, but I can't find the option. Could this be due to access restrictions?
Thanks for your help.
A page builder access, and access to the pages involved in the app (check your access permissions), should be enough to duplicate an app. However, I imagine your app doesn't exceed the 6000 card limit (for duplicating). Check this link please: Manage Apps
Cheers!
@Jorpv19 - Make sure you have page builder access on the tenant which you are working on.
I can confirm we still have that option on the apps menu.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…