For an unknown reason, I always got all the imported items ignored. I don't know why this is happening…
Check the source and target modules' dimensionality completeness, including the 'time' settings (for this particular one, both source and target must be by 'half-year'), and source saved view definition. For ex, if target list ('P3 SKU' here) has all the items that can be mapped to all the list items in source saved view ('SKU Flat' list here), then there should be nothing to get ignored.
Cheers!
I am also stuck here. I checked both source and destination dimensions. Where i am wrong. Could you please guide
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…