Hi All,
I came across a question, what would be the check list we should keep in mind after the user story has been completed before deploying the changes to the UAT and Prod?
As you know, always route your changes from DEV to UAT to PROD.
Cheers!
Having clear user stories makes it easier to get them approved. Investing time in reviewing user stories with the client before development begins will make your work much smoother.
In your user stories you should have this structure: As a [role], I want [functionality] so that [goal]. Example user story from the Level 3 training:
User Story 1.1 As a Regional Sales Executive, I need to use the FY20 monthly forecasted revenue by country and product family from the FP&A model to create a Baseline Financial Forecast in the Sales Planning model. The Baseline Financial Forecast from the Finance business unit will be a starting point for establishing the Initial Sales Targets.
I’ll know this is complete when I can review the quarterly Baseline Financial Forecast sales revenue data for each country by product family, for the current year (FY20).
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…