Hello
I have an issue when mapping the time when importing a csv file could you pleae help?
Hi @Lilich , Try updating the Time mappings in Period settings as a Custom fixed-position pattern where you can set the custom-fixed pattern as "???YY". You may see an example mentioned below.
I hope this helps!
Hi @Lilich , You can try again setting up the Custom fixed-position pattern in time period setting as "?Q?YY". Here's an example,
Hope this helps!🙂
Hello community,
I am blocked when mapping the time when importing a csv file: my model is set as Year and in my csv file I have a colum named Year with FY. I have error when mapping those, please see images below. Can you please give me some ideas?
Hi I have created an example looking like this:
To map the time period you should have this mapping:
Hope this helps!
.
thanks @Prajjwal88 it worked perfect
Hi
Try this custom pattern for time mapping, it should work.
Cheers!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…