Hello,
I am using SYS07 to load territory data in QUO07. I understand that they have different dimension however, Anaplan accepted the reference but not showing the info. any hint how can I solve it?
SYS07
QUO07
Thanks.
Hi @Gharbali , The formula you applied in QUO07 accepts the reference, but it isn't displaying the information because of the top-level hierarchy present in the list used in the QUO07 module. Since there is no summary assigned to the Territory line item, no values are being returned for it in the target module.
To resolve this, you need to use a lookup on the Account line item from SYS07 in the target line item. Therefore, the final formula in QUO07 should be: 'SYS07 Territory>Accounts Details'.Territory[FIRSTNONBLANK: 'SYS07 Territory>Accounts Details'.Account] (Also as there can be multiple territories assigned to single account and hence it would be better to use the count of territories as a sum instead of firstnonblank value) Hope this helps.
@Gharbali
Is there another module with the same dimension where you can get the territory?
Hello @R_Goza,
My other modules with same dimension don't have territory to refer here in this module.
Geometry vibes
I haven’t encountered this situation before, but I find it very difficult to convert like this.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…