I have a situation where target lineitem is populated based on the picklist selection. The problem is when multiple users are making the selection, the latest selection is being used. I need this to be dependent on users i.e., one user selection shouldn't affect the other.
Hi, to have this user specific you would need to dimensionalise these modules by user list.
Thanks for your response @pyrypeura.
I should add user dimension in all the modules? That would blowup the size. I do not want user specific data. The data should remain the same, however the view of primary user shouldn't change when second user makes other selection.
@RamaKrishnaParamaHamsa
The way you have the formula in target, you would need user specific data.
I suggest a different approach which would be creating a user specific filter
2. Then you create a "Filter by user module
3. You can use that filter in the New UX. You can use it directly when publishing the source module
https://community.anaplan.com/kb/articles/63725-user-filters
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…