Hi ,
I am receiving the below error .please let me know the reason.
I am not getting data into target module.I am not understanding what is the issue
Hi Anitha,
It looks like the mapping for your import action got broken. Here are some simple troubleshooting steps to help you fix it:
Here’s how to manually map:
Note: Anaplan is not case-sensitive, so no need to worry about upper or lower case mismatches.
I hope this helps.
Seyma 🌷🙂
Hi Seyma,
Actually the issue was between Informatica cloud and anaplan.the issue was resolved after unique id mapping in Informatica end but no records are flowing into anaplan.Manual uploads done in anaplan is working.The last action showing 0 successful rows
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…