Hello, I'm struggling with importing data into the 1into Historic Volumes Module. I saw other threads on this topic, but I did not solve the problem again. this below is the mapping
blue print module
The error I get it seems caused by the no-aggregation of data
Please help.. I've been struggling with it for hours.. Thanks
I solved it - by setting up the 4th columns like this and subsequently mapping the Historic Volumes line items. Before, without the above setting of columns 4 I could not map the volumes data…
this was very helpful, thank you!!!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…