The obvious current solution is to make note of the model size before and after syncing changes, but adding change to model size in the comparison report would just be a great QoL change, especially for model performance reporting purposes.
Be sure to add this to the idea exchange for consideration in future Anaplan roadmap: https://community.anaplan.com/categories/ideas
@jzink1211 : Are you referring to the comparison report between 2 revision tags? Nice idea :)
Indeed it would be a really nice and useful tool, but I think it would add a lot of need of calculations to identify the impact of the structural modifications that generate a size impact in the model (add line-items, add elements in lists not flagged as production data).
Maybe it would be possible to create a special report or something :)
@alexpavel
Yep. Exactly. Just between two revision tags. I guess I thought there might be snapshot data of model size in the backend but perhaps it gets overridden once a sync goes through? I thought there might be a way to pull model size from the meta data of a model at different points in time and simply calculate the difference? But I'm not sure what that looks like in the backend.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…