I have attempted the exam three times and scored 70 each time. Can someone help me with the 1,2,8 questions? Thanks a lot
@IceCream
Please don't post Exam questions to the community.
I think question sequence may change as well, not very sure. Can you mention what questions are you looking for help ?
@IceCream - You can check for these three questions what values are coming in your anaplan model and if it's wrong then I think you need change some logic to get the accurate value.
I'll post the screenshots here. In order to comply with community rules, you can send me a private message with your solution ideas. Thank you very much for your help.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…