Hello Friends, If I use Header row 1 and Data row 2. I face this issue with mapping.
and if I use Header row 2 and Data row 3, I see this.
Could you help me with this?
Hi @Radhika9 ,
As using Header Row 1 and Data Row 2 will not help map the time with column headers, you'll need to use Header Row 2 and Data Row 3. From the attached screenshots, I can see that you have the correct mapping for the P2 Product and G3 Location list items, as they are mapped with the respective item codes.
Please review the other mapping tabs. For time, you should use "Periods with Fixed Position," and for Line Items, you can use a fixed Line Item and map it accordingly in the last tab. Refer to the attached example screenshot for guidance,
I hope this helps. 😀
Thanks! it worked
Import into modules | Anapedia
For 8.5.3 Activity: Import Data into Volume Inputs Module
use below steps for mapping
Step 1 : After importing the file, under "Header Row" change it "2" and make sure "First Data Row" is "3" and save it.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…