I keep getting errors when trying to load Employees data.
All gets loaded correctly.
Only exception is Start Date and End Date fields where I get an error as per attached
Can it be due to local date format? I am UK based…
Thanks
Does it have to have "Time" in the heading in order for Anaplan recognizing the field as time related? My issue is otherwise I do not see a tab created in the import file to map the fields "Start Date" and "Leave date".. → No it is not required. Refer the article shared by Tiffany, it helps you understand in detail on Time format map while import.
When importing into a date field if the source file doesn't have the default date format you may need to select an alternate pattern within the mapping tab of the import. In your instance the file seems to display the date as YYYYMMDD, as such you will need to select that pattern format.
https://help.anaplan.com/map-the-timescale-in-a-module-import-0acf8ae5-b032-45fd-b785-6b1acc1e5934
Thank you Tiffany.
Does it have to have "Time" in the heading in order for Anaplan recognizing the field as time related? My issue is otherwise I do not see a tab created in the import file to map the fields "Start Date" and "Leave date"..
Note that in the Module I have these two mapped as "Date" format.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…