I am trying to concat country and team to show as Country-Team in the Teams Text Line item as shown below. Since there are formulae in place, country and team cannot be changes to text format. How can it be concatenated in the way I am looking for?
Hi,
I can see the Country and Teams line item is List formatted, so you can use the Name() Function to convert into text for concatenation in Teams Text line item you can use name(Country)&"-"&name(Teams) which will resolve your issue and give the concatenation in Text formatted. Hope it will help you!
Bhumit Jain
Thanks Bhumit, worked!
Only thing, I had to lookup the country display name from the country list as country was a numbered list :)
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…