I just completed (1/29/25) level 2 certification and would like to continue with level 3 training. However, all level 3 courses are locked for me. May I know the reason and when I can expect the courses to be available for training?
Thanks
RP
Because it has a prerequisite of a minimum of 9–12 months of Anaplan project experience. If you believe you have hands-on experience in UX, LOOKUP, and SUM functions and feel confident to pursue Level 3, then reach out to Anaplan
Got it. Thank you both!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…