Hello everyone, @AnaplanAcademy
I have been completed the Anaplan way, and I’m interested to complete Level 1 Model Building certification but could not be able to access in the academy, could anyone please assist or provide suggestion for this.
@Jogannagari98 - Apply for free workspace to get practical hands on Anaplan tool. For this you need to complete The Anaplan Way course available on Anaplan Site (learning.anaplan.com) and once this is done, via Talent Builder Program apply for free workspace.
Link - https://community.anaplan.com/kb/articles/153709-talent-builder-program
@PulkitChawla - Yes I have been completed the Anaplan Way course but when I can't be able to access via Talent Builder Program to apply for free workspace and there is no registration form link in the below URL.Link - https://community.anaplan.com/kb/articles/153709-talent-builder-program
@Jogannagari98 - Ideally it’s there only but can you please check once with Anaplan Academy for this?
They can help you by pointing out the registration link.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…