I am using a list with its own time. If it is a normal time, I can set it to the previous month by doing Time-1, but I can't do it with my own time. Please let me know how to do this. Thank you in advance.
Hi, If your custom list as below, then based on your current date you can get the previous month. Refer the screenshots.
Hi, I didn't get your question but I assume Your custom list contains values like this (Jan 23, feb 23). you can try using the code with numbers and then write the formulas to show the previous value and then you can refer this line item using the look up .
If you make the code 1-12, it makes it easier to calculate the previous month. But the other approach where we first converted the fake time to Anaplan time and then calculated the previous month and then converted it to fake time is also a good workaround if you don't want to make numeric codes in the fake time list.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…