Hi,
I am facing a challenge with uploading a file, can someone help me?
This comes from the training level 1, chapter 8
I don't know what I have to fill in at the forth line option?
This needs to be the outcome:
@EvaLagae - Since here we only have 1 line item, you can select fixed item option & set it to Volumes so that it imports the value to volume line item. In case, in future there are multiple line items, the source file would have a column with all the line items & you can then map that column to the line items.
Hi @EvaLagae , Are you sure it is the right file? The file says volume & should be imported in a volumes import module (probably the REV02 Volumes Input module)
Yes you are right, but now the correct module but the same problem
Now I get this issue, do you know how I can solve it?
Hi devrathahuja,
I changed the time setting now and it worked, thank you!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…