I have got as far as Activity 6 and added in formulas to pull data into REP004 but the values are incorrect, Medical costs should be 24000 but I have 36000 so not sure what I ve done wrong and how or what to correct. Might be the format and need to pivot differently but I ve come to a complete halt and failed as I was unable to move forward.
Any suggestions on how to correct and move forward would be appreciated
@andyevans594 - Check the mappings for employees (Country, department), the % for medical/insurance/etc as well.
Thanks, I had a wrong field on one of the calculations which I didn't spot. Once I had made this change worked OK. Passed level 1 , now onto level 2
@cossy road Have you checked the formulas and data formats in REP004?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…