I have my .csv file are all Feb data
But after I imported to my module, the Feb data are correct, Mar are zero, but all other months before should be zero. They are not:
May I know if I have forgotten to do some settings ?
Thank you.
Hi @WaiWah , You can choose "All items" for the "Which Target Items to Clear Prior to Import" option when mapping in the List Item Members tab, as shown below. This should resolve the issue of previous months not being cleared.
I hope this helps.😀
Hi! Thank you very much. Your advice solved my problem.
<a href="https://sprunki.net/Sprunki-Retake.html">Sprunki Retake</a> upgrades Incredibox gameplay with a dark theme and rich soundscapes. Play free online at Sprunki Retake Official to unleash your musical creativity!https://sprunki.net/Sprunki-Retake.html
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…