Select Multiple Items in a List as Property
Hi, Is there a way wherein I will be able to select multiple items in a list as a property? For example, I have a list of routes. Each route has its destination countries. I've created a list of countries to be used as a property of route. Scenario: Route: Manila - Sydney Property (List of Countries): Manila Sydney Thanks in advance.
I dont think you can do that using lists,
But there is a work around
1) Create a modules having all the locations
2) Have the routes as line items
3) All the locations involved in those routes can have a value as 1
4) Then activate a filter for the modules
5) Then you can see only those routes and then you can have conditional fomulas to original module from this module and filter the data based on that line item and then fill in the data in the actual line items.
Thanks and Regards
Harish B K0