Hi,
Could anyone please confirm, if there is any way to set default values to page selectors?
My requirement is to get the top level hierarchy as the default value when a dashboard opens.
Thanks & Regards,
Devika
I'd like to second this question. I can default my modules on the dashboard to any level but I can't seem to find a way to default the selectors. Looking forward to the responses to ths.
Hi Devika,
This is not possible yet, however we are working on new functionality that enables you to save a personal 'view' of a dashboard. This functionality should also enable you to save the selections you made, including page selectors so that you don't need to re-select every time you open a dashboard.
Best,Joris.
Agree with Joris.
Meanwhile, I would advise to use Module pages as selection rather than Page Selectors since you could set a default on this in the dashboard settings.
Thanks,
Leo
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…