Certification Learning Path
At Anaplan, partners and customers are an extension of our team. Together, our teams ensure an elegant first deployment, from which customers can build as many additional models as they need.
Anaplan partners are:
More customer-focused than ever
Certified to use Anaplan Way to assess, design, and deliver Anaplan models
All Certified Anaplanners follow a single learning path. To begin your certification process follow the path below.
Links to courses mentioned in the path:
Step 1: Level 1 Model Building
Step 2: Level 2 Model Building
Step 3: The Anaplan Way
Step 4: Level 3 Model Building
Prerequisites for Level 3 - Completion of the Level 2 Model Building Training Program. The Anaplan Way is not a prerequisite.
Before beginning the Level 3 Model Building training program, it is highly recommended that you have:
- Successfully completed Level 1 Model Building training AND
- Successfully completed Level 2 Model Building training AND
- A minimum of 9-12 months of hands-on Anaplan project experience AND
- Proficiency in the use of Anaplan functions in formulas (SUM, LOOKUP, etc.) AND
- Experience troubleshooting Anaplan data import errors and formula syntax errors AND
- Self-initiative to search available resources to solve problems
Step 5: Solution Architect
To satisfy the experiential requirement for the Solution Architect Certification, candidates must meet one of the following criteria:
1 year of hands-on model building experience within the Anaplan platform. The experience must include a minimum of 2 Anaplan projects independent of the Anaplan platform training.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in design, building and implementation of any of the qualifying software found here.