Hi,
I have some import actions defined on my list, but I do not know where the source files are located. I would like to have an insight into these files and edit them. Is there any way to track them down? Please help.
Hi there,
Once its uploaded, a source file is stored in the model itself. You can see a preview of the file in the Import Data Sources tab (just select the file you want then click Edit). It's not possible to download the file from here.
The source file can be downloaded (in segments or "chunks") using the Download Files action in the Anaplan API or via Anaplan Connect.
Hope that helps!
Daniel
I'm not sure there's a way to find the original path. However, if you publish the action to a dashboard (in an action button), you can Browse to a location next time you use the button.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…