Hi,
I am trying to understand how to use data tags , I uderstand that we create tags in settings and assign the same to various objects in the model however I am not sure how and where can I use those tags.
In one of the models I used it to mark the line items, where summary methods shouldn't be changed. So when you revise summary methods to eliminate sparsity, you don't have to go to all "Referenced By" line items and analyse what will happen if you set summary method to None.
Also I use this tags to mark line items, which are in use as a filter (there is no such hint in blueprint).
Would be great to see how others use this feature.
Regards,
Hayk
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…