Best Practices: For end users
Here are some great tips from Anaplan Solution Consultants on helping out our end users. What have you learned? Share below! - Use the green dot menu functionality to:
- Narrow the focus of the content/data in the model
- Filter dataMaximize the view of a grid
- Search selected grid for details
- Set percentage sizing (only admin?). By setting the percentage height or width settings to -1, the objects will be sized as big as required.
- If you need to, adjust the zoom settings on your browser to either expand or shrink the view of the dashboard. - Dashboards can be exported to a PDF. Click on the dashboard menu and select Export to PDF. Adjust margins or other details as needed and click OK. - For charts where multiple items listed, click on a chart series to hide that series and rescale the chart axis. - Use the Drill Down option to get into the formula and/or details of a grid. Right click>Select Drill Down or use F8.