HI All,
I would like to learn more about Rest API connection with Anaplan. Consider my knowledge in this is 0%. Can you guys please share your thoughts or it would be great if you attach some files as well.
Thanks in advance!!
Kavin.
Kavin,
I don't have a lot to share, but I do have a couple websites that might be of interest to you:
When playing with either, I would download a product like Postman (https://www.getpostman.com/) which can help as well.
Also, I found this in the forums as well: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Best-Practices/RESTful-API-Postman-examples/m-p/30539#M548
Good luck,
Rob
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…