My subsets are not working in 299 modelbuild for Cost Centers . I am unable to get heirarchy in modules. Anyone help me out . That central subset iSee the hierarchy it is emptyn null heirarchy
Hi Pradeep,
I think you have created Central subset, bu not include any list item in the subset.
Please check your subset in the list.
~Vignesh
I am working on the 299 project too. I was wondering where you got the Cost data from? As it is not in the Data Hub. Did you pull it from the Excel file ?
Thanks in advance,
Niksha
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…