There is a dashboard which I want to export as PDF. But the exported PDF is very different from what I see on the dashboard.
Please help me with this
Dashboard ViewExported PDF View
Hi,
Please review Anapedia - Export Dashboard to PDF.
It has specifics on configuring exports.
Regards,
Dave
The scaling from what you see on your dashboard to what gets exported can vary too based on what size PDF page you choose and big your dashboard is. Choosing the A3 size and scaling the PDF after will best help to include everything.
I hope this helps.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…