Hi experts
I have problem in importing data.
The picture is sample of failure. I want to relate specific employee under regions.
How to do this in 1 step?
thanks in advance.
tsuyoshi
Hello Mr. Tsuyoshi,
Yes, this is a best practice (this way you could manipulate parent levels for your modeling).
Obviously if you don't need to manipulate parent levels (in other words just use them for display), you may create your hierarchy in one dimension.
Regards,
Sébastien
Hello,
I assume you want to place your employees under the list "Geos L1" based on your example.
First, you need to create a new list for your employees. In the "configure" of this employees list, you will define the "Geos L1" as its parent.
Once you have done this, you can import your employees into the employees list :
Hello Mr.Androi,
Thanks for your kind help!
I could successfully import the employees under regions!
Also I noticed that the caution message disappeared when importing(appeared green check mark for success).
I'd like to ask extra question, in anaplan, anytime data is under another data, additional list should be created as your proposal?
regards,
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…