Hello All, I have completed building the Activity #18 – Sub-region Quota Module and the numbers are not matching for the Activity check. You will notice that the number are not populating for Rep Quota Rollup and Sub-region Quota between Jan 15th and Sep 15th ( I am not sure if the other numbers that are show are correct.) The 2rd screen shot has the formulas. The 3rd screen shot is from the module Rep Quota, which actuall is the cause of this problem. The 4th screen shot has the formulas for the Rep Quota module. Hope I attached all the pertinent information, Would really appreciate comments on what corrections that I should make. Thanks, Anjum
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…