Hi
Can anyone explain me the cause of the error " No value loader exists for this type: NONE " .
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Hi @aakash
As @Hayk mentioned the DCA you should try removing the DCA and seeing if you have this issue and then you will know if its the DCA that is causing the issue.
Thanks,
Usman
This error could be due to importing from one format to another. Such as text to number or a list to a non list format, or date to text.
It would be good to see a screen shot of the where you are importing from and where you are importing too.
Hi @aakash ,
do you use DCA for target module/line item?
Regards
Hayk
@Hayk
Yes I am using DCA for the Target . Please let me know what impact will it have on the import .
There is no difference of dimensions as the source is a view of the target module.
I have verified both the source and target have same format (Boolean)
Please find source and target below respectively. (First one is source and second one is target).
Thanks and Regards
Aakash
Hi @usman.zia , @Hayk
I tried removing DCA and the import is now working fine. But still I can't remove DCA from the module as per the business requirements , can you suggest some workaround for the same problem?
@aakash ,
Since you are using DCA and that field is read only, you will need to either have someone else load the data who has write access or create a process where the process first changes the DCA access to write, loads the data, and then changes the DCA back to read only access.
Hope this helps,
Rob
Hi All
Thanks for all your suggestions but I am still unable to understand how does DCA interferes with the import as it is clearly mentioned on the anapedia that workspace admins can import data into all the cells including read only and invisible cells.
What I observed was that when I don't specify a read access driver but do specify a write access driver , the import does not work whereas when I turned the field to read only from invisible by specifying a read access driver, the import is working fine.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…