Hi,
I have now a trouble to import data file to List which is published to a dashboard.
No list cannot allow me to do import.
Error message is here
"Sorry, you do not currently have access to run any imports."
Would somebody help me, please
Can you check if you have access to the action, list.
I have Full addceass rights, and I am workspace administrator.
And action rights to the list is checked, and also production data flag is checked on list configuration.
when I import from list on Setting directrly, it is no problem to import the file.
however, cannot to import it when try to import from dashboard after publish the list to a dashbaord.
Anything else need to check whether I have accsess rights or not?
HI @takagishiy,
I completely understand your error but is not a best practice to publish a list as a grid to a DB, instead use that list in a module and publish.
So please create an import action for creating that list and put that action in a process and publish it to the dashboard.
Hope this helps!!
Regards,
Kavin.
Just to add, found one more interesting fact. You have to have at least one import action into that list (File import). Once you do that, if you publish that list to the dashboard it will allow you to do the import (like below SC).
I hope this solves your concern.
Thanks a lot.
I see that cannot import a file from dashboard publised list.
We will try for your adviced way.
Best
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…