Two questions:
1. What "typical" contents does an admin dashboard contain?
2. Is there any design guideline available for creating an admin dashboard?
@nriazakili ,
It really could be anything "transactional", not structural (in an ALM Deployed model). For instance, if this is in a data hub, it could be different validations of your data to ensure you are not missing and cost center/department/meta data that is currently defined within the transactional data or it could be different mappings that need to be defined, or Dynamic Cell Access. Essentially, items that can only be changed/updated by an admin and not an end user.
Hope this helps,
Rob
Something I had made for myself that can be very useful depending on your model: an archive module where I would copy the whole P&L (works with every final reporting module you have) and then check against the live calculation for any difference. I'd make a copy before starting some development this way I would know in a glance if a change I was doing had any impact at all on calculations.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…