Hi,
I have access to the new UX. I'm trying to view a page on my mobile device for design optimization. How do I go about doing so?
Thanks!
The access link works on chrome mobile as well.But looking to see if there is an app available.Also, does it mean there is a different way of building the page taking mobile screen resolution into concern?
I don't believe the new UX is currently available on mobile devices? (I know that anaplan are testing it... seen it in action).
The boards scale to mobile devices but may rearrange so its worth creating dashboards that only have one element within the stack.
@mweinzim24 I'm sure you know now that the mobile app is now available! Someone mentioned only having one element per stack, but you can definitely have more than one...the mobile app renders cards top to bottom within a section and then left to right. We have found the current best way to develop is simply to open the app as you go, as different browsers produce different results when trying to use some of their built in resizing views.
As well, for better end user adoption I recommend creating a separate app for mobile users to access...this was you know they will only open pages which you have built to render on mobile.
Good luck!
@theresa.reid
Thank you for that - I was wondering what is being recommended - I guess we're all learning but one thing is for sure - it's a HUGE step forward.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…