Hi.
I want to import duplicate data into list like below.
When I imported, data which is second same data was rejected.
How can I do this?
projectA (parent)----employee1、employee2 (child)
projectB----employee1、employee3
Hi,
You need uniques key to import data, so create unique key combining Project & Employee info and load this into Code in the list.
1. You can create code while loading these Lists into Anaplan from Excel, create a unique key column and load it, or
2. In Anaplan, create a module and Combine Product & Employee information and load this into Employee Code via action.
After code is generated, use that in your import file for mapping and load into Anaplan,
Regards,
Vignesh M
You can achieve this using "Numbered List".
Please go through this link
https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Modeling/Build%20Models/Lists_and_Roll-ups/Numbered_Lists/Numbered_Lists.html?_ga=2.28539576.505145796.1566702539-1190542673.1559538714
~Vignesh M
I got it. Thank you so much.
But when I made module using that numbered list and tried to import data, the source data on column wasn't distinguish from project(projectA and B's employeere recognized as the same employee on source ), so I failed using column on data importing to targets.
How can I distinguish source data on column?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…