Hi,
I'm thinking 2 parent relationships(below photo) and I want to share information of the child element(people).
Are there any ways?
Best Regards,
Create a subset in such case!! If I understood your question correctly, then create a subset for 'Engagement' info and use it in the module. So while creating the subset, check those that are specific. I hope this helps!!
Regards,
Kavin.
HI @Takamasa,
I would suggest to go and create one only parent child relation and make the other by creating attributes in People. Ex: Org (L1)--> Dep (L2) --> People (L3) then create a module(SYS L3 Details) with 'L3' dimension and create a line item to bring in the engagement information. Note: Go with this approach if and only if you don't want to showcase the hierarchy b/w engagement and people in any of your dbs.
Thanks,
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…