HI,
I'm trying to import data(below 1) into module(below 2). And mapping are(below 3 4).
But result was below 5.
Please let me know if there is solution.
Best, Regards,
Hi @Takamasa ,
Try Custom pattern as shown below,
Regards,
Vignesh M
Hi,
Can you format your Date column in excel as shown below and try the import.
HI @Takamasa,
The mapping looks good but i think the issue is because of the language for month names. Can you please change it to 'English' as your import file has month names in English? I hope this should work.
Let me know if you are still facing the issue!!
Kavin.
I tried custom(DD-MMM-YY) and changed to ”English"。But error showed.......
I meant in your previous approach!!
英語 means English in Japanese.
So I adjusted, but can't import...
I got it by changing dd-mmm-yy in excel and format from date to text on module, and mapping from column header to fixed line item.
So I think my excel data was thought as text.
What should i do to change format to date?(I want to use this data as date because of function)
I got it!
But i have one question.
On the source, when i selected column headers(previous photo), this resulted in error,.
But when i selected fixed line item(below), result in success.
There are difference between column header and fixed line item?
Best regards.
Both the Column Header and Fixed-line item does the same job, we use these options based on the target count in import.
if we have only 1 target, then we can use the fixed-line item or Column header option. If it's more than 1 target, we have to use the column header.
~Vignesh M
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…