Hi, I have a question about creating a chart.
Is it possible to create a chart like below.(2 line item for 1 bar graph) ?
Best regards.
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I tried combination(below photo).
So I want to create like stacked...
Hi, have you tried selecting "column - stacked"?
Thanks
Will
It might be helpful if you can share a screenshot of the module. A stacked chart should do what you need, but perhaps the module is pivoted in a way that is causing your problem.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…