If anyone has an interest, I have a recipe that allows to replicate Excel What-If Two-Variable Data Table functionality in Anaplan aka sensitivity/incremental change analysis of drivers.
Hey Anya,
I would like to know the methodology you have used to do the What-if Analysis. I had a similar situation in my project which I achieved via Import actions. First, I would import the input value and then snapshot the output to a output module. I would not consider my approach as the most efficient method of performing What-if Analysis as actions are slow and might also lead to funny results in some cases. Looking forward to hearing from your side on how you created the What if analysis in Anaplan.
Cheers,
Gaurav
Hey @AnyaS thanks for sharing!
Would it be possible to share the blue print view and formulas? this would help us to see more in detail how the method works.
I agree with @gaurav_sharma-bng using import processes can make it easier when dealing multiple changing variables like this.
Thanks,
Usman
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…