Level 1 Model Building
Audience: Model Builders
Summary: In this course, you will learn the foundational Anaplan concepts and technical model building skills that you need to constructively participate in an Anaplan implementation. This is a hands-on course; where you will build a Finance model for Unicorn Candy Company. This course is supported by over 50 micro-lessons (5-10 minutes in length) on an assortment of topics to help you build your first model.
Course Objectives: By the end of this class, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the elements of DISCO (Data, Input, System, Calculation, and Output) in a model schema.
- Build a model in Anaplan that includes modules, lists, line items and hierarchies.
- Import data into a model.
- Construct formulas and functions to calculate data and reference modules.
- Build user experience pages that include text, grids, charts.
- Assign role-based model access permissions.
The online version of this course will take about 25-30 hours to complete.
We also offer virtual instructor-led workshops that takes place over 4 days.