Level 2 Model Building
Audience: Model Builders
Summary: The Level 2 Model Building training program continues on with Unicorn Candy's Connected Planning journey. You will build out two different models, a Data Hub and a Supply Chain Model. This course is supported with over 40 micro-lessons (5-10 minutes in length) on a variety of just-in-time topics and concepts to provide additional information on model building best practices and Anaplan functionality.
Course Objectives: By the end of this class, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the elements of an agile implementation methodology
- Build a Data Hub model
- Import data from one model to another
- Set up import/export processes
- Design security solutions for end user access
- Build dynamic charts
- Describe recommended best practices for using saved views, exports, and filters
- Explain Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) functionality
- Describe and use Line Item Subsets
- Identify when to use numbered lists
- Explain Version capabilities
The online version of this course will take about 25-30 hours to complete.
We also offer virtual instructor-led workshops that takes place over 4 days.