Hi ,
Anyone has idea about MLM (Multi Layer Marketing ) model Implementation in Anaplan . Or is there any App available ? I am not able to find any app in App hub.
Thanks !
I need to understand the use case in further detail to be able to provide further guidance i.e. what aspect of MLM will the model address?
@amit.paul1 ,thanks for your response . I did something to implement MLM . It was based on pyramid selling where you have multiple layer of customers and commission is to be allocated according to level of customers.
Hi @shadmani
Does that mean you have already found your solution?
If not, i would suggest that you create a mock up of what you're trying to achieve on Excel, and then share the screen shots here.
Thanks,
LipChean
@LipChean_Soh , yes found the solution already 🙂
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…