I have recently installed Excel Add-in 3.2.129 and I cannot get it to work. When I run a query I get the following:
.
Followed by a long wait and then:
Any ideas??
Hi Sheena,
Thank you for your reply. I have looked into your support ticket and the analyst is suggesting it may be an issue with you language / decimal separator setup on your machine. He provided you with steps to follow in order to change those settings.
I will keep an eye on your ticket but trust our Support team is on top of this.
I hope this helps
I was temporarily using semicolon to delimiter csv files as working with some files from France. Changed it back to comma and all now working.
Hi @sheena.davies
I have not seen this issue before.
Have you contacted support@anaplan.com?
Most likely an issue with the install.
Did you uninstall the old add-in?
Thanks,
Usman
Hi
Yes - uninstalled the old one though it proved rather tricky and ended up uninstalling/re-installing Office to achieve it.
Regards
Sheena
Did you contact Anaplan support?
@kieran-bagnall are you able to advise on this issue?
Hi Usman,
Thank you for your message. I am the Product Manager for the Excel add-in and I am sorry you have been experiencing issues with the add-in.
We have released last week a new version 3.3 so I would recommend upgrading to this version.
If you still face an issue, please contact Anaplan Support.
Thank you very much.
Hi Magali
I've updated to v3.3 and contacted support - no resolution yet.
Thanks I had the same issue. It didnt work because of the semicolon list separator in my regional settings.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…