Hello,
what are the causes to have? : Unsupported Operation 'Filter' when we filter a column on a board in a dashboard
when we filter a column on a board in a dashboard
thank you in advance for your help
Best guess - check that the filter is enabled.
Other possibilities:
@Walid
That is too broad a topic to comment upon unless there are any supporting documents. Here is my version of the same error while replicating the issue.
I was trying to force Anaplan to make some changes while it was already performing some change in the background i got this error.
Although it doesn't answer your query but it gives you an idea what might be the root cause. If you are still facing the issue kindy post the issue with some screenshots.
Thanks,
Misbah
@Walid ,
Can you please post a picture of how the filter is defined?
I used the Dynamic Subset int item ,
I think the problem is because of this
what is your opinion
I used the dynmaic subset in items I think the problem is due to this what is your opinion?
this happens when an applied filter has become invalid due to a dimension change.
Go back to the module, reset the view, blank the filters, de-apply them and re-publish the module.
Hi @Walid
I found that going back to the module then data > filter and you can then remove the null entries
Hope that works for you
Phill
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…