Hi Team,
How do I create my Anaplan Account?
I need to integrate with Anaplan REST APIs.
Thanks
Anuja Agrawal
anujaa@cdata.com,
Raise a request to your Workspace Admin to grant access to your ID in the model you are looking for. Once the id is added to the system, you will receive an auto-generated email from Anaplan thru which you can create your login credentials.
Thanks,
Kavin.
Hi Kavin,
I am new to Anaplan. After reading some articles and forums, I found I need to first get a test workspace.
Is that right?
Can you please guide me through the process of how I can play around the APIs.
Anuja
anujaa@cdata.com
If you are an employee of any organization and if they already have Anaplan license you need to get in touch with Anaplan Workspace Admin of your company and provide him/her your email id - he will set you up.
If you are self employed or your company doesn't have bought license then you/they need to get Anaplan License first
Misbah
Hi Misbah,
Is there any way I can play around with these APIs for evaluation without having the License?
Thanks & Regards
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…