I've completed the Anaplan Way Guide course, still every time it shows that I didn't.
Once I complete that, I should be receiving the badge that I completed that, right? but that's not the case with my profile. Can someone help me regarding this?
Arpita hi, you need to go back to your "The Anaplan Way" classroom instructor to mark your learning on the course as 100% complete and send a mail to community to issue you the badge.Β Β
I have completed in from the on-demand course and earned the badge!
May I know where I can find the link to The Anaplan way learning?
I'm interested fo the the Anaplan Way Guide course,
Another that wants to find the Anaplan Way Guide course. How do I find that?
Hi all, could anyone please guide me the complete path to learn Anaplan. I have created community account but I am not getting any correct path and link to get into either Anaplanway course or level 1 model builder course.
Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Dataβ¦
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).β¦