hi
I am working on production optimization.I am getting error regarding C3 constraints.
I have attached screenshot of formulas.
Please guide me.
@AkshayRRaut
In your C3 write your equation in this manner
A-B = 0
Formula should like this
'Production Solver: Variables'.Production Qty - 'Production Solver: Variables'.'Production Hrs.' * 'Production Solver: InputData'.'Run Rate (units/hr)' = 0
Your Formula
'Production Solver: Variables'.Production Qty = 'Production Solver: Variables'.'Production Hrs.' * 'Production Solver: InputData'.'Run Rate (units/hr)'
That should solve your problem
Let us know if it doesn't
Misbah
I have applied the same formula but still error is there
Screenshot 20 - It shows you still have the same old formula. Can you please write it the way I had shown or are you saying even after changing the formula you still get the errror message?
Thanks,
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…