I already have previous month data.
Now I want to import only current month data.
Please assist.
@Sameer_Bajaj
You will have to furnish more details here. Previous month's data is already present in the system and now you want to load current month's data into the system
Does your file contain Historical Plus current month and you only want to update current month's data - In this case you can handle it thru your imports
Not sure if this is the requirement. If not kindly explain a little bit more on the requirement.
Thanks,
Misbah
I understand but basic training doesn't explain scenarios.
It explains what is: Sum, Select, Lookup etc. I wanted to learn about saved views but Anapedia didn't explain properly.
Also lot more times, especially in interview, they don't ask direct questions.
As for eg:- I faced a question, How will you export a particular List Item (viz. List- States, Line Item- Sales). We want for a particular two states (say Chicago and New Jersey) data to be exported to Data Hub.
All these I find difficult for self-learning. I wanted many members are helpful here and @Misbah @DavidSmith have guided me a lot. I am thankful to them. Being a new joiner they took their time in explaining.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…