Anaplan yesterday announced that now platform has capability of AI predictions for sales planning
I am not able to find any documentation or anything on platform
does anyone have idea where to find it?
Here's the link to the announcement. There was a mention in the partner update.
There's a contact at Anaplan at the end of this post. You might try emailing her.
Just go to app hub and search on Anaplan's applications.
Maybe one of these?
I believe this is referencing the optimizer in a sale planning use case as where is mentions prioritization this is a reference to the optimizer capability?
Is this your view @JaredDolich ?
Thanks,
Usman
Thanks @usman.zia,
It does sound like an optimizer app but hard to say.
In terms of ML, I've been able to do a lot of regression algorithms but not any that require iteration, like most classification algorithms (clustering, segmentation). Those I usually do outside of Anaplan.
So, I guess this piqued my interest. Is this an app that can be seen in the app hub? Since this was a link shared with the partners I'm assuming it's something we can take a look at. Same as @abhay.kanik I'm not sure where to look.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to the optimizer. I think you have to be part of an enterprise license.
@JaredDolich it is possible to do iterations using the time dimension but you have to think of it not as time but as the dimension which iterates. I have only done this once before in an extreme case and would not advise it! But it was interesting to experiment!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…